2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. sugar
1 instant coffee packet
1 (6 oz) oreo cookie pie crust
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Dissolve instant coffee in 1/3 c. hot water, place in fridge or freezer and cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs on at a time and coffee; mix until blended
- Spread 1/4 cup chocolate chips into bottom of pie crust.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over chocolate chips.
- Melt remaining 1/4 c. chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl until melted. Pour into cheesecake mixture and swirl with end of a knife until a 'marble' effect appears.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate at least 3 hours but best if it can chill over night. :)